December 2016 Exchange is here! Enjoy the magazine...
The December 2016 issue of our quarterly Exchange magazine is now with our members. If you are not yet a member, why not support a great cause and benefit from our quarterly magazine and exclusive Members' Guide to Eczema?
For those that wish to buy a copy of Exchange without being a member, it is now available from our online shop either as a paper copy (UK only) or as a pdf to download.
The December 2016 edition of Exchange magazine features the usual breadth of topics. It is packed full of news, updates, real-life stories from those living with eczema and tips on managing you or your child’s eczema, such as:
- Helen Dennis describes the signs, causes and treatment of secondary infection with eczema
- Dr Tom Marrs considers Milk Allergy and what to look for
- Eczema affecting the legs by Sandra Lawton
- A roundup from all the activities across National Eczema Week
- Claire Moulds explains how gloves can help for those with eczema
- Sandra Lawton provides an overview of lichen sclerosus
- John Fuller ponders how best to buy for those with eczema and how to make the most of the festive season.
Plus: members' letters, Ask the Expert, and news from across the UK through our local National Eczema Society support groups.