Order your FREE Eczema Booklet
If you or you children have eczema, you're not alone - eczema affects 1 in 12 adults and 1 in 5 school age children in the UK. Our booklets on Childhood Atopic Eczema and Living with Eczema for adults give you essential information and practical ways to help you cope and manage the condition.
Living with Eczema for adults
This booklet covers the following topics.
- The different types of eczema.
- Managing your eczema : advice on a good skin care routine and managing flares using emollients and topical sterpoids.
- Other treatments used to manage eczema in adults.
- Advice on trigger factors, itch and how best to live and work with eczema.
- Lots of practical tips.
Click here to order your free copy of our adult eczema booklet*
'Childhood Atopic Eczema - Your Questions Answered'
Just some of the topics covered in this booklet include:
- Topical steroids.
- Dealing with infection.
- Diet, breastfeeding and weaning.
Click here to order your free booklet on childhood atopic eczema booklet *
*Sorry, we are unable to post to overseas residents.