The March 2021 issue has now been sent to members. If you are not yet a member, why not support a great cause and benefit from our quarterly magazine?
For those who would prefer to buy an individual copy without becoming a member, this edition is now available to buy in our online shop.
Our latest magazine is, as usual, packed full of news, advice on managing eczema for all ages and real-life stories from people living with eczema.
- Hand hygiene and Covid: the impact on eczema care. Dr Susannah George looks at some ways Covid-19 has affected eczema care.
- Baby on board: Julie Van Onselen, dermatology nurse adviser to the NES, and Claire Moulds, set out the latest evidence and practical advice for navigating pregnancy and eczema.
- In the second part of our two-part series, Dr Tess McPherson shares her take on wellbeing for young people, drawing on her experience of running a young person’s skin clinic.
- Sweet dreams…are made of this. Claire Moulds shares the recipe for a good night’s sleep.
- All ears! Dr Kevin Molloy and Éadaoin Ó Catháin explain how eczema can affect the areas around the ears and what to do about it.
- ‘I hope I’m helping future generations’: Graham Phillips reflects on using his experience of severe eczema to support others.
- Plus: members’ letters, news and Ask the Expert (covering eczema herpeticum, eczema and antihistamines and acne and eczema).