National Eczema Society is grateful to our many partners that support our mission and work to make life better for people with eczema and their families.
Our company partners include emollient manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies that sell products or services for people with eczema. National Eczema Society does not recommend or endorse any specific product or treatment, and we only work with companies if we are satisfied their services or products are suitable for people with eczema. As part of our assessment process, we will ask for scientific evidence demonstrating that the products or treatments are effective in the treatment of eczema.
Companies can support National Eczema Society and our work in a number of ways:
- By becoming corporate members of National Eczema Society – see our current partners here!
- By advertising in our members’ magazine, Exchange.
- By sponsoring National Eczema Society events.
- By donating to our campaigns.
- By matching donations made nt the Society employees.
- By offering opportunities to volunteer for the Society.
We also accredit evidence-based eczema information produced by companies, and have worked with corporate partners on cause-related marketing agreements that involve the use of our logo under royalty agreements.
Get in touch to find out more! Email us at: email@example.com